Catalyst South is a strategic alliance of six Local Enterprise Partnerships (Coast to Capital, Enterprise M3, Hertfordshire, South East, Solent and Thames Valley Berkshire) which has a focus on championing an economic and business voice, driving collaboration across boundaries and tackling issues of common importance to business to stimulate growth and recovery.
Together we represent a globally connected economic region which collectively generates almost one fifth of the UK’s GDP. We are the nation’s foremost international gateway and our eco-system of innovative entrepreneurs, high-growth SMEs and world-leading international corporates includes a high proportion of businesses in the low carbon, digital, creative and knowledge-based industries on which the future economic success of the UK depends.
Our ambition is to unlock the South’s economic power to catalyse the UK’s recovery and growth. We will do this by:
- Enhancing our impact and influence
- Boosting enterprise and innovation across the South
- Reigniting international trade, investment, and gateways
- Flexing skills and creativity within our current and future workforce
- Exploiting digital opportunities
- Delivering good, clean growth
- Levelling up and connecting all our places
- Promoting economic recovery and renewal following the pandemic
- Supporting businesses in preparing for and navigating UK transition