Thames Valley Berkshire LEP is looking for a Careers & Enterprise Co-ordinator
Thames Valley Berkshire LEP is seeking to strengthen its existing Careers and Enterprise Team by appointing a Careers & Enterprise Co-ordinator to engage businesses and schools in the Enterprise Adviser Network, particularly focused around Heathrow Airport, its supply chain, partners and other local businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with senior business leaders to support the creation and development of innovative new employer engagement activity in schools. The role is a key part of the Careers and Enterprise Company’s flagship Enterprise Adviser Network programme in Thames Valley Berkshire.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is prepared to work flexible hours and as part of a growing team in a high-profile and demanding environment – often working to tight deadlines; someone who wants to contribute to making a difference to young people’s employability. Evidence of partnership working and a track record of engaging with business on the skills agenda would be an advantage.
- Proactive and confident in engaging businesses and communicating new initiatives
- Creative thinker, able to develop ideas and school careers and enterprise programmes
- Proven experience of building professional relationships, excellent networking and liaison skills
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Track record of delivering project outcomes and improving performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of using social media
For more information on the role and how to apply, please refer to the Application Pack.