Job vacancy: Careers & Enterprise Co-ordinator - Fixed term contract
Thames Valley Berkshire LEP is seeking to strengthen its existing Careers and Enterprise Team by appointing an additional Careers & Enterprise Co-ordinator to engage businesses and schools in the Enterprise Adviser Network. This is a part time role working approximately 20 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with senior business leaders to support the creation and development of innovative new employer engagement activity in schools. The role is a key part of the Careers and Enterprise Company’s flagship Enterprise Adviser Network programme in Thames Valley Berkshire.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is prepared to work flexibly and as part of a growing team in a high-profile and demanding environment – often working to tight deadlines; someone who wants to contribute to making a difference to young people’s employability in Berkshire. Evidence of partnership working and a track record of engaging with business on the skills agenda would be an advantage.
- Proactive and confident in engaging businesses and communicating new initiatives
- Creative thinker, able to develop ideas and school careers and enterprise programmes
- Proven experience of building professional relationships, excellent networking and liaison skills
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Track record of delivering project outcomes and improving performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of social media and content creation
We will consider requests for flexible working and job share arrangements including term time only.
Download the application pack >>
Interviews week commencing to be agreed
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Allison Giles, Careers Hub Lead, email@example.com or on 07715 083082. For more information about the work of the Careers and Enterprise Company please visit careersandenterprise.co.uk
More information about the Enterprise Adviser Network in Thames Valley Berkshire can be found at thamesvalleyberkshire.co.uk/enterprise-adviser-network.htm